Ambattur Industrial Estate Manufacturers Association, commonly known as AIEMA, has been in the forefront in promoting the machine tools industry and in presenting the latest in machine tools technology from all over the world on one platform through its mega biennial event, ACMEE, India's Premier International Machine Tools Exhibition at Chennai since 1994 for the benefit of the Industry.
850 manufacturing units are members of this Association which has been in the service of industry for the past 66 years.
- Ambattur Industrial Estate Manufacturers Association (AIEMA) was started in the year 1963 to represent the interest of industrial units of Ambattur Industrial Estate.
- Ambattur Industrial Estate Manufacturers Association (AIEMA) is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu is a top player in the Govt/Defence/Embassies in the Chennai.
- AIEMA today has grown to 800+ active members and represents a vast majority of the small-scale industries fraternity of the Ambattur Estate.
- Over the years, AIEMA has gained widespread reputation for its dynamic functioning and is well respected by governmental organizations and the media.
- The association liaises with the Government, Statutory Bodies, Financial Institutions, other similar associations and works for the business promotion of its members.
- AIEMA has contributed in great measure towards the harmonious development of the Ambattur Industrial Estate over the years.
- AIEMA has successfully completed 56 years of illustrious service to the industry.
- AIEMA is committed to provide Quality Leadership and advocacy related services for its members.
- AIEMA created a technology wing called AIEMA Technology Centre in the year 1983 to facilitate technology up gradation of its members.
- AIEMA is committed to comply with the members and obligatory requirements, continually improve QMS & organizational effectiveness through total involvement of the Elected Board, Staff and its members.
- AIEMA Business Information Centre (ABIC) which is a joint partnership program of AIEMA and the German Confederation of Small Business and Skilled Crafts (ZDH) caters its members with timely trade information required for the effective running of their businesses, regarding trade opportunities, technical know-how, product details and other relevant services.