To Sponsor @ SMall is Big
- Top 250 CEOs from manufacturing companies to create an interactive forum.
- Offers an excellent opportunity to showcase your products / services to 500 participating manufacturing companies and 1.5 lakh+ business visitors at SUBCON 2016.
- Provides an opportunity to make personal contact with the cream of manufacturers and reach out to the critical mass of potential 250 decision makers, which will increase your products market exposure and generate profitable new business.
- Provides guidelines to achieve world-class manufacturing standards.
- Gains from the wisdom of top practising managers and leadership gurus about the worldwide best practices.
- Unveiling Vision Paper.
- Leadership Awards.
Your ONE & ONLY chance to get on front of the highest quality & most targeted manufacturing community.
- Speakers - Celebrated global speakers & industrial tycoons will address the conference and share their experience. There will be one - to - one interaction opportunities with them.
- Content - Top class international content will give an overview and an opportunity to learn best practices of world class manufacturing.
- The best value you can find - No other marketing medium can deliver thereturn on your investment (ROI) that you will get from this event.
Make your mark today & drive your sales in a strong and growing market.
Classification by Company Size
|Large Scale Enterprises||25%|
|Medium Scale Enterprises||40%|
|Small Scale Enterprises||35%|
Classification by Job Function
|Chairman, MD, CEO & Senior-Level Management||70%|
|Middle Level Management & Consultants||15%|
|Association & Government Body Representatives||10%|
|Other Job Functionaries||5%|
Classification by Geographical Region (India)
Classification by Industry
Discrete Manufacturing :
Manufacturers of Gears, Compressors, Driers, Cooling Towers, Heat Exchangers, Valves, Pneumatic & Hydraulics, Sheet Metal, Welding & Cutting Machines, Fabricators.
Process Manufacturing :
Manufacturers of Textiles, Papers, Cements, Paints, Pharma & Chemical.
Note : These are based on TexasVentures estimate May vary from actual attendees.